At Classic Informatics, we have an excellent development team who can be hired on turnkey project basis. We work with customers to understand their technological needs and recommend the right approach and process for their projects. Our programmers are experts in various development methodologies such as Agile development, waterfall, prototyping and SCRUM.
Partnering with you
We believe in building lasting relationship with our clients by offering world-class solutions in the most engaging manner. Our attentive services are clearly-defined and methodical. They are flexibly designed to give you the most possible advantages of a continuing partnership. The engagement models we follow are of three types:
Fixed Cost Model:
- The scope of a fixed cost model is very well-defined
- Any changes in scope are estimated separately and require budget approval from the customer
- The project is straightforward with little or no external dependencies
- The customer are billed on defined milestones and this model works best for well-defined, small to mid-scale projects
We follow fixed cost model for projects with relatively clearly defined scope and requirements. This pre-negotiated model calls for fixing the total timeline and total cost before the project actually begins. Given that price, timelines, deliverables and objectives are pre-defined; this model is largely risk-free for both parties. It facilitates on-time and on-budget delivery. This model is ideal for small projects or projects with pre-defined requirements where output need to be delivered within budget in a targeted time frame. Because the budget is planned earlier, the uncertainties relating to development cost can be ignored.
Time and Material Model:
- The scope of the Time Material Model is defined tentatively and evolves as the process moves forward
- The Project can be complex with a lot of integration and external dependencies
- The customer is billed bi-weekly with supporting time-sheets
- This model works well for any size of project
- Developers or a Team can be hired for Offsite and Onsite engagement
This is a pay-per-use engagement model where the clients pay us on hourly development activities for projects in which the scope, requirements and specifications are either not well defined at the beginning or may undergone midstream changes.
This model is ideal for projects with continuously evolving requirements. It facilitates project specification alteration as per the market needs.
Dedicated Hiring Model:
- Dedicated resources working from our Offshore Development Centre are assigned to the customer in a Dedicated Hiring Model
- Dedicated resources can also be hired to work from Onsite/Customers location
- Project Management and Task Management are both handled by the customer directly. Herein the resources act as Virtual Employees
- The customer is billed a fixed price for each resource on a monthly basis
- The Dedicated Hiring Model is best for companies with in-house IT staff to manage and direct projects
With access to a dedicated team, the client can control the human and technical resources engaged in his project execution. We can develop a highly talented team of performers, necessary equipment and infrastructure based on a client’s specific business requirements. By hiring a dedicated team, a client can free himself from employing any in-house team of developers, thereby saving substantial costs.
This model is ideal for long-term projects where the offshore support services are sought continually.
A model which has been adopted initially can be changed or altered at any point of time if need arises. For e.g., a project with low defined requirements can be executed using Time/Material model and it can be later changed to fixed cost model if project specification has to be changed within a fixed budget.
Why choose us:
We are a team that’s flexible and versatile to offer truly a service well tailored for minutest details. Our process is structured such that we instantly adapt to the requirement of each client. And above all, our goal remains to make our client’s experience with Classic Informatics a DELIGHT.