iOS Apps Development
We make awesome iPhone and iPad applications!
iPhones and iPads have really changed the way people use phones and tablets. They have opened numerous of ways you can reach your audience. And with the release of the amazing iOS 8, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, sky’s the limit. Since the release of the new operating system and the new devices, we are working on some exciting new iOS 8 applications are taking customer experience to a whole new level. We craft highly functional iOS Apps that assist businesses in exploiting the benefits of mobility.
Recent additions in our offerings:
- Custom iOS 8 Apps Development
- Upgrading existing iOS apps to iOS 8
- iPhone 6 dedicated Apps Development
- Redesigning existing iOS app with iOS 8 SDK
- Today Extensions Development
- Custom Marketing Apps Development
- iOS 8 Enterprise App Development
One thing clients love about us, is our love for observing things and close attention to detail.
Discuss your project requirements with our experts and they will help you get your idea across your audience.
Native Apps or Cross Platform Apps – Which way to go?
At Classic Informatics, we are proficient in developing amazing Native Apps and Cross Platform Apps.
We develop stunning handcrafted and completely customized Native iOS Apps that take full advantages of the new iOS 8 features such as:
- Touch ID
- Manual Camera Controls
We have years of experience and expertise in developing and designing cross platform applications that uniquely meets your business requirements. Our aim is to keep you and your customers happy and we know how to do that through our applications. Our cross platform mobile development expertise include-
- PhoneGap App Development
- Appcelerator App Development
- Xamarin App Development
- Sencha iOS Apps Development & more!
Many clients get confused whether to get a Native App or a Cross Platform App developed for their business. Our experts can help you decide which will be appropriate for business objective and requirements.
Want to discuss your iOS project? Call the experts now!
Our Key Focus
- Client First:
At Classic Informatics our aim is to deliver excellent applications exactly how our clients want them to be. We put our client’s needs first and that’s one of the reasons we our clients keep coming back to us with more and more business.
It is our policy to deliver great quality solutions. Our aim is to build solutions that meet our clients objectives and are highly scalable.
We never compromise on security. Whether it is about the protecting all the information of our clients or developing a highly secure application, security is of utmost importance for us.
- Beautiful Designs:
Design is one of the most important elements of an application. At Classic Informatics, design is our forte. We design applications with a focus to reach, engage and retain your customers.
Ideas can’t wait! They are not meant to.
We know how excited a project idea can get you. We share the same emotions. And we know you want to know everything about how things are progressing. And we respect that concern of yours’. That’s why we follow an iterative approach for developing upon your ideas. Even if you are not familiar with programming, we make things easier for you by dividing the whole projects into parts. We call them iterations.
Got an idea? Give us a call and we will build upon it to give you an impeccable app.
Why work with Classic Informatics?
- We take one part at a time and complete it within a week or two at the maximum.
- After we are done with an iteration, we draw our conclusions and supply a test build.
- Based on the conclusions drawn and assessment of self performance in the previous iteration, we improve ourselves in the next iteration.
- We welcome any new ideas they may pop up in your mind or any changes you want during the development process.
- We are fast and get a working prototype ready, ideally within the first few weeks of the development.
- We show our clients each improved prototype as each iteration is successfully completed.
Get in touch with our experts and discuss you iPhone project. We would love to hear from you!