We build tempting and highly functional mobile websites that manifests your care to your target audience in turn making it easier for them to reach you.
Classic Informatics’s goal is to help you build on your online reputation and expose yourself to a whole new segment of audience through your mobile website. We work with technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, jQuery Mobile, and Sencha Touch to produce stunning mobile websites.
Classic Informatics’s offering include responsive web design and dedicated mobile websites. We take projects that require working from the scratch as well as converting existing desktop websites to mobile websites.
Our solutions are scalable and we also offer native container packaging of mobile websites using cross-platform technologies such as PhoneGap and Appaccelerator.
Our mobile website solution offerings include:
- Responsive designs and websites
- Desktop to mobile website
- Dedicated m.website.com mobile websites
- CMS integration and support
- Cross Platform and Cross Browser websites
- Converting HTML 5 websites to mobile apps
- Testing on over 30 different mobile phones and tablets
Why you must invest in a Mobile Website?
Mobile Website or Responsive Web Design – whatever you may decide to get for your business is secondary. What’s crucial is that you decide to take your business online. There are over 1.2 billion people using mobile phones. That includes a large chunk of your target audience. Having a mobile website or a mobile enabled website opens more doors of opportunity for your business. Here are three reasons why you absolutely must have a mobile enabled website:
- It helps you connect with new and existing customers effectively
- It helps you in expanding on revenue streams for your business
- It helps you supply tailored information to your customers
Choosing between Responsive Web Design and Mobile Website
Whether to go for Responsive web design or getting a dedicated mobile website developed for your website is a choice that must be made after evaluating the pros and cons of the options. It also depends upon your business objectives and type of business.
With a Mobile Website you stand to gain in the following ways:
- Dedicated mobile website for your business
- Highly cost effective
- Simple navigation and fast page loading
- Better front technologies compatibility
On the other hand, Responsive Web Design offers you the following benefits:
- One website for all mobile devices
- Mobile devices automatically adapts the design
- Easy maintenance and fast tweaks
- Content management through unified back-end
Get In Touch
Still confused which solution to go for your mobile project? Why not ask the experts? Get in touch with our mobile development team to discuss your project and they will find you the best solutions.