Want to mark your expertise in the web development world? Or planning to implement a project idea with Angular framework?
If yes, then you are at the right place.
If you’ve never implemented Angular at all, why not try it once?
This post mainly focuses on the current state and future possibilities of Angular development.
So, let’s take a quick tour of Angular development
Angular- A brief Introduction
What Angular Development holds:
- Ensuring high performance of single page applications across all platforms i.e. desktop and mobile
- Delivering a complete and functional front end application
- Develop User Interfaces for Rich Internet Applications with latest Front End Technologies
- Implementation of product analysis and development tasks of complex nature
- Make robust designs for AngularJS projects
- Develop application code and perform unit testing in the AngularJS
Presently, there are many developers in the tech world specialized in these frameworks, but still the number of employers searching for the professionals are in big numbers.
Six Digit Salaries
Let’s find the answer to this question in the given post.
In the tech sector, the turnover rate is the highest, and losing expert employees is costing businesses money.
In USA, the onsite costs of Front end developer(Angular/React) is $88,000 annually. At the same time, if you want to outsource this technical expertise it will costs you $36000.
So, here the difference is quite big. If planning to outsource this expertise than in my opinion you should drop the plan and go for onsite angular development. It will costs you a bit less.
What’s new in Angular 2020?
When you work with Angular framework, you will come across various small and high performance apps. In the year 2020 and beyond, the framework comes with
- Opt-in-Ivy preview
- Dependency injection for assembling data services for web applications
- Bazel, a compiling tool for improving file size and producing smaller bundles
In addition to this, a faster building process for an overall enhanced general developer experience will be available soon.
Hence, the current state of Angular is pretty good, and it’s going popular day by day. The web applications are getting featured rich and efficient with Angular framework.
The Angular team of the tech giant, Google completed the Angular 9 updates, and also set target date scheduled for Angular 10 which is probably May 2020.
The Bottom Line
As Angular has much larger dependencies and components built inside, no matter what your application is, Angular has all covered.
You have many features to choose from. A clear set of rules, syntax, and typescripts provided to follow good practices.
For your clear understanding of Angular Framework, tonnes of articles are present here to learn Angular in depth.