Are you a startup owner who wants to hire angular developers for the implementation of your product idea? Or do you need React native development into your project?
Also Read: React vs. Angular 5: Choosing the Right Frond-end Technology for your Project
What is Angular?
- Integrated with dynamic and easy to use MVC (Model-View-Control) framework to build a client side application
- MVW(Model-View-Whatever) architecture manipulates and remodels DOM to update data and behavior.
- Facilitates writing custom HTML codes
What is Node.js?
- Follows a single-threaded with event looping.
- Highly scalable due to event mechanism as it facilitates the server to respond in a blocking way.
- Enhanced performance allows Node.js developers to perform non-blocking operations.
- Reduced overall processing time during uploading audio and video files. No buffering at all.
- Support unit testing using which developers can easily write codes.
- In-built APIs that makes developers can easily make different kinds of servers like DNS server, TCP server, HTTP server, etc.
- Open-source and free to download
As you can see in the Google trends result, Angular is performing much better than Node.js. The competition between the two front-end frameworks is neck-to-neck. You need to go through the entire article to understand the reasons behind the popularity of two frameworks.
Open-source web application framework for developing dynamic web apps
For developing single-page client- side web applications
For building fast and scalable server-side networking applications
It is itself a web application framework
It incorporates different frameworks like Sails.js, Partial.js, and Express.js,
Best suited for developing highly creative and interactive web apps
Best suited for developing small size projects
Angular implements MVC by splitting the app into MVC components
Useful for generating database queries
The developer add the Angular file to make use of this in his application
The developer need to install the Node.js on his system
Creating real-time applications like instant messaging and chat apps
Creating faster and more scalable applications
Brands using these Frameworks
When to use these Frameworks?
- A Great option for developing large-scale, real-time and dynamic applications.
- Support real-time applications like chat messaging and instant apps.
- Best suitable for interactive single-page web applications.
- For developing applications integrated with object-oriented programming.
- When to laid focus on easy and reliable scalability.
- Best suited for small-sized projects and real-time applications.
- Choose preferably if your focus is more on web applications and website development.
- For developing web applications or system monitoring dashboards and enabling tracking user actions in real-time.
- Angular supports detailed documentation; as a result, developers can instantly find technical solutions and resolve emerging issues.
- Google, the tech giant support Angular on a long-term basis.
- Huge Ecosystem where you can get adds on functionality and productivity advancements.
- Angular migrated from an MVC to a component-based architecture making every component works seamlessly.
- Responsible for easy development of scalable web applications and web servers.
- A lightweight server that can serve client requests easier.
- Supports OOPS(object-oriented programming), functional, event-driven and other programming paradigms.
- The Framework is Asynchronous and event-driven oriented.
In the end, all I can say is, that both the frameworks have their own functionalities and differences. Node.js is associated with server side, on the other end, Angular is related to client side. With both of them, you can develop isomorphic applications by integrating Node.js and Angular frameworks. It's all up to you to choose the right framework that best suits satisfy your development needs.
Apart from this, the above two frameworks can also be used as a primary component in mean stack development. It’s a bit difficult to implement this idea, so I would suggest you to hire angular developers that ensures the integration should be done in the right way.