Software Development is an ever-evolving industry running at skyrocketing speed. Presently, different industries of all kinds having rapidly changing needs cater to their global clients with more digitized and innovative products.
Some of them continuously deal in the development of digital projects, while others need new software only from time to time. Though, here both can benefit from hiring a remote development team to unload some tasks to remote teams and focus on the core ones.
Remote development teams added successes to many million-dollar companies including Buffer, Facebook and Spotify. Remote teams not only provide flexibility to work but also provide a pool of skilled talent to assist in developing a top-notch product.
However to help you with the best remote team at your service here we’ve come up with a refined list to hire a talented remote team of developers.
The 18 years experienced software development company, Classic Informatics, facilitates companies to set up an agile and flexible team of strategists, developers and project managers catering to client-specific requirements and timelines. They work on several engagement models and scrum-based agile methodology to choose from depending on company needs.
Our professional team helps you scale your product development team to deliver better by integrating specific tech talent into your distributed teams.
- Highly-trained developers ready to work on any project
- Pre-defined commitments for easy process management
- Focus on clean code and industry-standard best practices
X-Team has been providing the world's leading brands with high-performing, on-demand teams of developers since 2006. X-Team provides a long-term, painless solution for the modern engineering department. They provide high-performing, on-demand and scalable teams for leading brands.
X-Team facilitates companies to hire dedicated remote developers, full-time, or for in-house teams. Their flexible contacts allow companies to scale up or down according to their need, while also retaining full control over project timelines and workflows.
- Full-time developers working as part of the in-house team
- Highly talented and scalable teams
- Ready to hire Professional and skilled developers
Arc has around 20,000 developers and all of whom have been hired using Silicon Valley-standard review processes. Arc serves companies looking to hire developers on a freelance or full-time basis or through remote teams.
The remote developers are hired here through an efficient and organisation-specific hiring process that has the most common traits with those of Silicon Valley giants.
They also offer permanent hire packages and even offer a trial period for the first three months.
- The pool of developers specialized in front-end and back-end
- Skilled and experienced talent at flexible rates
- 4x faster hiring through streamlined requirement-centric processes
Endive Software provides a complete team of talented pool including creative developers and professionals to assist startups, small businesses and enterprises with transformative web and app solutions. They help build innovative and robust digital solutions and deep industry expertise to lighten digital transformation across enterprises.
By utilizing the latest technology and frameworks, the design, build and deliver client-centric robust web solutions to transform the businesses and boost sales.
- Rich Experience across industries including healthcare, education, banking, retail and automotive
- Rich client portfolio with work done for more than 250 international and national firms
- Disciplined, and client-centric work processes for transparency
The 20-year-old custom software development company, Net Solutions provides their clientele with robust, customer-centric platforms and end-to-end software development solutions. They function as a remote development team that takes care of the project assigned with the help of a skilled pool of talented developers.
Net Solutions always takes into consideration the exact requirements of their global clients and nourishes them with their years of experience. They can work on their own with an in-house development team. This reduces the stress of hiring app developers and in turns helps businesses' focus on completing goals.
- Helps in transformative business development
- Customer-centric and scrum-based agile approach driving the iterative development process
- Design thinking approach to develop top-notch products and services
Techcronus mainly focuses on mobile app development solutions for startups, enterprises and small and medium businesses. It satisfies the need to hire dedicated mobile app developers for in-house teams by functioning as your remote team.
Their list of services covers web and mobile app development, UI/UX design, maintenance and QA and business intelligence and analytics.
- Proven process methodology and quality management system
- Flexible engagement models allowing you to scale business
- The pool of certified and technically excellent trained staff for your projects
Rentech’s development teams help companies bring a plethora of cutting-edge technologies to develop top-notch and innovative solutions. They have rich experience in web development, mobile development, digital marketing and Artificial Intelligence. Whether you need a fully functional enterprise solution or a remote team to craft custom native Android and iOS apps, Rentech can help you seamlessly in all of them.
- Skilled in using more than 250 technologies
- Communicative, flexible and hands-on developers and engineers
- Rich Experience across industries including healthcare, banking and finance
YouTeam is a global marketplace where companies can hire remote developers or complete remote teams. They help companies contract offshore talent within just one week while enabling faster progress on projects
You can easily interview the candidates directly and have complete control of choosing the finalists. YouTeam has a seamless platform for payments and contracts that companies can use.
- Customer Success Specialists always at your assistance
- Solves the problem of short-term technical hiring for fast-growing companies
- Facilitates flexible, efficient scaling
ITCraftship provides top-notch software developers who change the landscape by filtering the best engineers for your large or medium scale projects requirements. Here companies can also get customized recommendations and project-oriented teams with a defined client roadmap.
Also, it combines coding experience with recruitment to help startups find the most appropriate and capable developers, matched perfectly to their business needs.
- High-level hiring and screening processes that test skills and experience
- Diverse and rich portfolio of top talents to choose from
- Hassle-free process, with the client conducting final screenings
Trio helps businesses hire remote developers via an intensive filtration process. They mostly cater to small and medium-sized businesses and help them access top professional talents.
The trio is specialized in finding and hiring software engineering talent. This helps you get the top cream among the pool of resources. Trio collaborates with global professionals such that hiring companies are given a wide choice of developers that satisfies their business needs
- Facilitates dynamic skill allocation
- Provide talented developers and experienced professionals that integrate and become valuable contributors to any team
- Easily manages payroll, benefits, and compliance for all your developers
Hiring developers or planning to hire remote software developers is a bit hard and time-consuming process. These companies help businesses to get skilled and expert remote talent and boost their sales.
Remote development teams were once a choice of only a few enterprises. But today with the evolving tech innovation and sudden rise in remote work due to pandemic, hiring remote development teams is most trending now.
As we know, remote working is here to stay for coming years and more and more businesses are going to continue their work processes from remote locations in 2021. By using remote working tools, remote workers are now well prepared for the coming challenges or gearing up for the evolving trends.
Managing a remote team is quite a tough task, but the benefits it provides to entrepreneurs is enormous.